LTG Logistics Services
The company has the knowledge and capacity to both operate and control a client’s entire value chain. It offers a win-win methodology by aiming to reduce costs and improve productivity.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Freight forwarding,
- Road and Rail Services (Dedicated and part loads into Africa),
- Customs clearance/ consulting,
- Warehousing and distribution,
- Courier services (DCS1),
- Retail distribution (CSS),
- Collateral management,
- Global consolidation services,
- Risk management,
- Structured finance/ Bridge finance, and
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions.
The company also offers value added services such as packing, re-packing and sub-assemblies, and places a strong emphasis on customer service, cost competitiveness and risk management.