LTG Logistics Career
LTG strives to build long-term, professional business relationships. The company prides itself on having a culture that is committed to satisfying clients’ needs and so delivers a service that is both professional and personal. To achieve this, it employs people who show an entrepreneurial spirit and have extensive business knowledge and experience in products and services, project management, price negotiations and the cost impact of freight and logistics, purchasing, import and export, and managing relations with both local and foreign companies. Should you be interested in working at LTG, kindly fill in the form below. LTG is looking for a Freight Estimator to join their dynamic team. The Freight Estimator will be responsible for providing estimates for new and existing clients
- Grade 12
- 3 years freight forwarding and clearing experience.
- Good communication,
- Cargowise system.
- Strong geographical knowledge.
- Import and Export background.
- Basic knowledge of invoicing.
- Experience in Excel and other MS-Office applications.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.